When it comes to headphones, you don’t get many brands which produce it better than MPOW. For this reason, we will be comparing two of their headphones in close detail. These headphones are the MPOW H1 headphones and the M3 headphones. Users who want to get a clearer view of what both headphones offer in order to get the one most suitable must compare between their features in order to choose the right one.
FEATURES OF M3 AND H1 HEADPHONES
- COMFORTABLE: wearing headphones for a long period of time can be a bit uncomfortable. However, with the H1 headphone, you would have no issues as regards being comfortable. This is due to the fact that this headphone is super light in nature and you can expect to experience very little pressure when wearing it while you can expect the M3 headphones to be comfortable to wear due to the inbuilt cushion which is protein in nature. It also comes with a well-padded headband which makes wearing the headphones for long hours possible and feasible.
- BATTERY LIFE AND WIRED PLAYBACK: both headphones comes with a super battery which makes it last longer. What this means in effect you would have longer hours to play music and take phone calls in both wired and wireless mode which is fantastic. This headphone is expected to last up to 20-22 hours when using the Bluetooth feature.
- HD SOUND: you can expect to have good quality HD sounds. This is due to the fact that it comes with a stereo which is 40mm. When this is combined with soft ear pads, it can make for a very peaceful experience when using the headphones
MPOW H1 Vs MPOW M3 Bluetooth Headphones
There are however unique differences between both headphones. Some of the differences include:
- BATTERY LIFE: Despite the fact that both batteries are very similar, the M3 battery has the capacity to last slightly longer than the H1 battery. While the H1 headphones are expected to last for about 15 -18 hours, the battery of the M3 headphones would last up to 20 hours.
- WEIGHT: another difference between the two headphones is their weight. The H1 headphones are slightly lighter than the M3 headphones and this can be felt when holding both headphones. Also, LevelBee provides reviews of other products.
PROS OF THE HEADPHONES
- They are both comfortable to wear. This is due to the pads which come with the headphones and the fact that they are both super light in nature.
- They can be folded and rotated when they are not in use which makes them easy to store
- They both come with a travel bag which would make it easy to carry it about.
CONS OF BOTH HEADPHONES
- The charging cords are not that long. So it might be a bit uncomfortable when charging and trying to use it at the same time
- If your head is on the bigger size, this headphone may not your best option due to the fact that they will be uncomfortable when wearing them for long.
Picking one headphone over the other when it comes to these two headphones is really a matter of preference. But apart from charging issues, you would be getting real value for your money.
Check Price of MPOW H1
Check Price of MPOW M3